Week 3: Through
1. In at one end, side or surface and out at the other. To pass through a tunnel, Sun came through the window.
2. Past, beyond. To go through a stop sign without stopping.
3. From one to the other of, between or among individual members. To swing through the trees, This book has passed through my hands.
4. Over the surface of, by way of, or within the limits or medium of. To travel through a country, to fly through the air.
5. During the whole period of, throughout. They worked through the night.
You can read how the project started here!
We loved :
the farmer’s markets,
the pool and the snacks,
the car trips (not so much!)
the friends in the pool,
and then, the plane. Because you have to come back at some point…
Thanks for looking xoxo