TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions (“TC”) govern your use of Juliette Fradin Photography’s (“JFP“) services, including, but not limited to, the purchase of a slot to and attendance at JFP mini session (“Mini Session“). By purchasing a spot to a Mini Session, you agree to be bound by these TC.
JFP reserves the right to change these TC at any time without notice by posting such changes on the JFP website at www.juliettefradin.com. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with these TC to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your purchase of a spot to a Mini Session following the posting of any such changes will constitute your acceptance of the revised TC.
(1) Whilst JFP will take all care in the performance of these TC, JFP’s liability is limited to moneys paid to JFP by you should any circumstance occur, whether or not JFP can prevent it, including but not limited to mechanical failure, fire, theft, accident, force majeure or ill-health, which prevents fulfillment of these TC.
(2) Should the nominated photographer not be available, JFP will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable. JFP will refund all moneys paid to JFP by you.
(3) Any slot purchased to a Mini Session is non-refundable. In the event that you cannot attend the Mini Session, your spot may be transferred to a third party for use at the designated Mini Session, provided that prior notice of such transfer is given to JFP as soon as reasonably practicable.
(4) A minimum total of 15 final photographs will be supplied to you following a Mini Session and the selection of these final photographs are at the discretion of JFP. Any photographs not selected by JFP are not archived and will be removed permanently. The final 15 photographs will be supplied in web-resolution format, viewable from a private online gallery sent within two weeks from the date of the Mini Session.
(5) The gallery will stay active for 7 days and ordering must take place within 7 days of the receipts of gallery link. The images will be automatically purged after 7 days. A $50 re-hosting fee will apply to galleries that need to be reactivated.
(6) All photographs supplied in any format including but not limited to digital files, prints or albums will be beautifully edited in-house. You agree to not reject any photographs on the basis of style or composition.
(7) No files will be archived and no files will be available more than six months after the date of the relevant Mini Session.
(8) All photographs, reproductions and prints produced by JFP are protected by copyright. The photographs produced from a Mini Session are restricted for personal, non-profit and non-commercial use only.
(9) We will use our best endeavors to protect your privacy and agree to not post any names with respect to any images we may use for promotional purposes. If you do not want your images to be used and/or published in our promotional materials, you agree to let us know prior to the Mini session.